Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Commerical Real Estate in Maroochydore

One of the posts I have been wanting to make for a long time is this one. And now that I finally have a Blogspot I can.


Commercial Real Estate in Maroochydore has been looking more and more vacant over the last 12 months. Today I took a drive down the main street in Maroochydore, Aerodrome Rd and took a few pictures of vacant commercial property.
 As you can see, we are in the middle of the Queensland flood disaster, so the pictures were taken from the window of my car.
 3 out of 6 vacant.
 This one building has 3 vacant offices.
This building, The Sebel has got about 7 vacant shops many of which have been vacant since the building was constructed over 2 years ago.

All up I counted 31 vacant shops and offices on Aerodrome Rd. In the coming weeks I will also look at Alex Heads/Mooloolaba and also Buderim, both of which have growing vacant shops in the main streets.

2 comments:

  1. good work I was thinking the same on a recent trip up from melbourne. Look forward to seeing the follow up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post some picture on Buderim tomorrow. Thanks for your comment and encouragement. Hava ripsnorter of a day.

    ReplyDelete